Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Coming Insurrection by The Invisible Committee

I haven’t read this book, not sure if I’ll get around to reading this book, but it’s getting a lot of attention so I figure I would post it here.  I assume it reads like a Crimethinc neo-Situationist work and contains lifestyle anarchist drivel, but I could be wrong.  I use the term “neo-Situationist” loosely, due to my respect for the original grouping.  I’ll have more (bigger) releases coming, but please support the site.

DOWNLOAD

Mirror 1

3 comments:

  1. awesome collection books. thanks for sharing.


    swimming against current.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, apparently it got Fox New's Glenn Beck all excited, so even if its a bunch of drivel, lets create some buzz around it and maybe we can make him cry again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing that can say US Capitalism now is Communism.

    EAC

    ReplyDelete