Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Left Review 61 Jan/Feb 2010

NLR cover image

I’ve held back on posting my New Left Review archives since I’d like to encourage people to subscribe to that journal, despite some of their recent political shortcomings (I personally can’t stand much of Tariq Ali).  However, this issue was particularly loaded with prime contributions… so enjoy.  As always, support the site the obvious way if you’re so inclined.  Or don’t.  I’m sure my liver will thank you.

DOWNLOAD

rapidshare (.pdf in a .zip file, no password)

2 comments:

  1. whats your criticism of tariq ali?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft on political Islam, too optimistic about petit-bourgeois third world nationalism like in Latin America... abandonment of core "marxist" principles in recent years and writing-style.

    ReplyDelete